As a general philosophy Rebuild Hope places few restictions on requests for assistance in paying for essential basic needs. However, there are some limitations so please review them carefully.
- Rebuild Hope provides grants or loans on a one-time basis.
- ALL disabled OIF/OEF veterans can use other REbuild Hope services as often as needed.
- Each request must benefit either an injured service member or veteran, and their immediate family.
- Although an injury must have occurred during active military duty, it does NOT need to be combat-related. Injuries occurring while on leave can also qualify if approved by Rebuild Hope.
- Each request must be for a specified purpose and be accompanied with a detailed description of what is needed.
- A list of ineligible items is maintained on this site. This list can be modified by Rebuild Hope at any time without prior notice.
- Requests CANNOT be made for anything where the purchase was or will be reinbursed by another party.
- Requests must be accompanied by either an original formal price quote or a sales receipt. Applicants must also provide a signed statement that validates these documents. This certification statement can be downloaded from our website. This protects our donors.
- Rebuild Hope does not provide grants for the purpose of loan repayments.
- Rebuild Hope will NOT accept requests for anything that is either illegal or likely to be offensive in nature.